Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh Kale

I'm pretty sure you all are well aware of my obsession with kale. If not, you can refresh your memory here and here. I was in the middle of drafting this post when my cousin sent me this link. Her college roommate just launched a new bag/notecard line based around kale. I love it haha!
Now, back to the reason for this post. I wanted to share two more kale recipes:

Eat Live Run's Kale and Brussels Sprouts Salad
source
I made this salad over the weekend and have been eating it everyday for lunch. Add some chicken or turkey and you have a complete meal.

Iowa Girl Eats' Must-Try Kale Fried Rice
source
I can't wait to try this recipe. It's been on my mind ever since Kristin posted it last week. I haven't been home for dinner one night this week, so I am hoping to make it this weekend. 

Eat Kale and Carry On, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment