1. Favorite Christmas movie - White Christmas. This might even be one of my all time favorite movies in general. I found out last night that the musical is at the Kennedy Center right now. I really want to go see it before it leaves.
2. My wish list - not much, if anything. I certainly don't need anything and I don't have that many wants either.
3. When/how I learned Santa wasn't real - I think I was in middle school; way too old to still believe. One of my cousins told me over the summer while we were all together at the beach. It was devastating.
4. Favorite Christmas song - There are too many to choose from. Some of my favorite hymns are Silent Night, O Holy Night, and Joy to the World. I also love Last Christmas, Baby It's Cold Outside, and Cold December Night. Thank you Michael Buble for that last one.
6. Favorite tree ornament - Once again, there are too many favorites to choose between. The one that came to mind first was a pretty in cursive "L" with a green ribbon.
7. Most memorable Christmas - Probably last Christmas. It was kind of a disaster: my flight home was delayed, my mom ended up in the ER, my sister spent her first Christmas away from us with her husband's family. It was still a great Christmas, just unlike any other.
8. Christmas decor - See my post from a few days ago.
9. Easiest to buy for - My mom. She always has a few things in mind and is fun to shop for.
10. Favorite holiday scent - Christmas tree. Does that count? Who knew that they now have candles that smell just like a tree. I came across one when I was shopping over Thanksgiving break.
11. Favorite Christmas tradition - We always go to the 11pm service on Christmas Eve. While it makes for a late night, it is one of my favorite services. On Christmas Day, we always go through our stockings on my parents' bed.
12. Wrapping paper or gift bags - Wrapping paper all the way. I am the designated gift wrapper of the family. I just love it!