Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Christmas - Part 1

I came across the 25 Days of Blogging Christmas Challenge on Chelsey's blog the other day and figured I would join in. I decided to break the questions into two different posts, so here is part one:
source
1. Favorite Christmas movie - White Christmas. This might even be one of my all time favorite movies in general. I found out last night that the musical is at the Kennedy Center right now. I really want to go see it before it leaves.

2. My wish list - not much, if anything. I certainly don't need anything and I don't have that many wants either.

3. When/how I learned Santa wasn't real - I think I was in middle school; way too old to still believe. One of my cousins told me over the summer while we were all together at the beach. It was devastating.

4. Favorite Christmas song - There are too many to choose from. Some of my favorite hymns are Silent Night, O Holy Night, and Joy to the World. I also love Last Christmas, Baby It's Cold Outside, and Cold December Night.  Thank you Michael Buble for that last one. 

5. Best gift you've ever received - How to pick? I did get a pony once. You can't really top that. 

6. Favorite tree ornament - Once again, there are too many favorites to choose between. The one that came to mind first was a pretty in cursive "L" with a green ribbon. 

7. Most memorable Christmas - Probably last Christmas. It was kind of a disaster: my flight home was delayed, my mom ended up in the ER, my sister spent her first Christmas away from us with her husband's family. It was still a great Christmas, just unlike any other.

source
8. Christmas decor - See my post from a few days ago. 

9. Easiest to buy for - My mom. She always has a few things in mind and is fun to shop for. 

10. Favorite holiday scent - Christmas tree. Does that count? Who knew that they now have candles that smell just like a tree. I came across one when I was shopping over Thanksgiving break. 

11. Favorite Christmas tradition - We always go to the 11pm service on Christmas Eve. While it makes for a late night, it is one of my favorite services. On Christmas Day, we always go through our stockings on my parents' bed. 

12. Wrapping paper or gift bags - Wrapping paper all the way. I am the designated gift wrapper of the family. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment