Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas pretty much everywhere. Except for our house. We don't have any Christmas decorations and I don't foresee us getting any either. My roommates and I will be gone for Christmas and I'm not sure where we would store the decorations once the holidays are over. So instead of decorating the house, I decided to compile some of my favorite finds on the internet. Maybe one day I will be able to decorate my house like this:
I think this would look so pretty on a mantle.
Oyster Christmas Tree
source
My sister has an oyster nativity scene. I don't know why I told my mom I didn't want one last year.
Glitter Reindeer
source
Another do it yourself project. I also really like the mason jar snow globes. 
Christmas countdown tags
source
This is a grown-up version of our velcro tree we grew up with. My sister and I used to fight over who got to put up the next ornament.
source
I love the plain brown wrapping paper...
source
and this picture. 

I'm getting a little off topic but I do love everything about the Christmas season. Happy decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment