2) It warmed up earlier this week, then the temperature dropped 20 degrees yesterday. Today it is overcast and chilly, I am currently wearing my big puffy coat while sitting at my desk trying to stay warm. It is so cold in my office.
3) I had something every night this week and the evening plans continue throughout the weekend. I should probably just accept this crazy busy schedule as the new normal.
5) Last night, I had dinner with some members of my other family from Beaufort - I babysat for them for six years. I have known Hope since she was this age:
I can't believe she is about to be a high schooler!
6) I wish I had more to share but blogging has fallen off my radar this week. I am hoping to be back in the groove next week.
7) Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!