Friday, December 7, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1) How is it already Friday? This week has flown by. But, no complaints here.

2) It warmed up earlier this week, then the temperature dropped 20 degrees yesterday. Today it is overcast and chilly, I am currently wearing my big puffy coat while sitting at my desk trying to stay warm. It is so cold in my office.

3) I had something every night this week and the evening plans continue throughout the weekend. I should probably just accept this crazy busy schedule as the new normal.
4) There are 14 days between now and the start of my Christmas vacation. Of those days, I only have 4 free evenings. Tis the season for holiday parties.

5) Last night, I had dinner with some members of my other family from Beaufort - I babysat for them for six years. I have known Hope since she was this age:
I can't believe she is about to be a high schooler!
6) I wish I had more to share but blogging has fallen off my radar this week. I am hoping to be back in the groove next week.

7) Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment