Sunday, July 22, 2012

What I Baked on Sunday

Kale Edition 

I have been eating an excessive amount of kale recently and thought I would share some of my favorite recipes.

Style Syllabus's Kale Salad


This salad is super easy to make and rather tasty. It took some serious willpower to wait for the kale to marinate before diving in.

What Megan's Making Pasta with Kale and Walnuts
Source
I love all types of pesto, so I knew I had to try this one. I was a little hesitant since I don't own a food processor but it turned out just fine in the blender. Even my roommates raved over this one.

Cookie + Kate's Simple Kale and Black Bean Burritos
Source

I pinned this recipe a while ago but never got around to making it. Last night when I was babysitting, the only thing in the fridge was tortillas, black beans, and kale. Remembering this recipe, I put it all together and it was quite tasty. I made Kate's recipe today to have for lunch this week. 

What's your favorite kale recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment