2. Sorry for the back to back Fitzgerald quotes with my Thoughts on Thursday but the one this week hits home. Summer is
4. I have been on a huge burger kick lately. Possibly because it is the perfect weather for grilling out and eating dinner on the patio. I can't wait to make this recipe from How Sweet It Is: Burgers with Sautéed Mushrooms, Arugula, and Dijon Aioli.
5. I had way too much fun looking through the trash on my computer earlier this week. I was trying to find a file that I had just put in there but got distracted and ended up cracking up at some of the things I found. Most of it was stuff I pulled for the blog but never ended up using.
6. Speaking of going through archives, you should Facebook stalk yourself just for the heck of it. Talk about a walk down memory lane.
7. Clearly I am easily entertained if I find amusement in #5 and #6 and know how to procrastinate with the best of them.
8. I have decided that in my next job/life, I will have flexible hours. So when I finish my tasks for the day at noon, you can find me either in the kitchen or at the barn. Wishful thinking at it's finest.
9. You should put In the Kingdom on Men on your reading list. I read it over the weekend and loved it. Think Stepford Wives meets Aladdin with a murder thrown in for good measure.
10. I have a week of vacation ahead that includes lots of celebrations - engagement, graduation, birthdays, anniversaries and a wedding. Let the parties begin.
Happy Friday! Carolina is calling me home.