Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Recap

Now that it is June, we have officially kicked off birthday month and I am on vacation for the next week! Friday night, I flew down to Charleston to spend the weekend with my sister. She picked me up from the airport and had this sweet surprise waiting for me at her house.
We started Saturday with an early birthday present - a facial at the Charleston Place spa.We then tooled around downtown; walking through the farmers market, shopping on King Street, and grabbing a light lunch at Black Bean Company before heading home to polish off the rest of the cupcakes.
 
 
Saturday night, I went to an engagement party for two college friends. I loved getting to see some Wofford people that I hadn't seen in two years. We had the best time catching up and enjoying the perfect summer weather. I can't wait for the weddings in the fall.
 
Today, I caught a ride home with a friend and am looking forward to spending the week in Beaufort.

1 comment: