Friday, June 14, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. Fun fact: it's National Bourbon Day. I hope you celebrate accordingly.

2. Last night we went to the Congressional Baseball Game and had our picture taken with the Presidents. Night = made.
3. I had to pull everything away from the windows in my office so they could be washed. It rocked my world having everything so close together. Thankfully everything is already back in its place.

4. Ever run into someone you never thought you would see again? I did. The world is small people.

5. After going to the Farmer's Market last weekend in Beaufort, I was really looking forward to going to one this weekend. Turns out the one closest to my house is only open on Sundays during the summer.  I am hoping I can make it by after church.

6. I am probably way behind the times on this but this song just came on Pandora and I am obsessed:
7. I've come to the realization that I am no longer a fan of Nutella. I wasn't super impressed with it on the cake I made for my birthday. Maybe it was too much of a good thing? Who knows. Please still be my friend though.

8. This week has been a great reminder of how many wonderful friends I have both near and far. I can't wait to see what all 24 has in store for me.

9. I had way more thoughts in my head when I started typing this.

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment