Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. I surpassed the 200 blog post mark. Thanks for reading!

2. I have turned into an insomniac this week. So many thoughts running through my head. If you need someone to talk to in the middle of the night let me know. My mom and I used to have regular 3am text conversations when she was planning my sister's wedding and I was trying to figure out what to do after graduation.

3. I have also self diagnosed myself with acid reflux thanks to webMD and stress.

4. Have you ever heard of Wine Down Wednesday at Whole Foods? For $5 you get to sample 5 wines and small plates. I highly recommend that you check it out.
5. Trader Joe's was out of the nonfat yogurt I normally buy, so I bought the 2% kind. I'm not sure I will be able to go back.

6. How good does this Parmesan Garlic Quinoa look? Served with a side of roasted broccoli. Yum.
source
7. This video is for all you T-Swift fans or haters. Enjoy.

8. Buzzfeed did it again with this article and this one (make sure you listen to the suggested soundtrack while you view).

9. I have some big news that I can't wait to share next week!

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment