Friday, January 17, 2014

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
From Amazon: The acclaimed, award-winning author of the national bestseller The Financial Lives of the Poets returns with his funniest, most romantic, and most purely enjoyable novel yet. Hailed by critics and loved by readers of literary and historical fiction, Beautiful Ruins is the story of an almost-love affair that begins on the Italian coast in 1962...and is rekindled in Hollywood fifty years later.

2. What I'm Watching:
Meredith and I started watching Season 1 of Homeland. It is intense but I am enjoying it.

3. What I'm Listening to:
"XO" by Beyonce
I may or may not have Shazamed this song during Zumba last week.
 
4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
These sound really good to me. I wonder if you could sub pork for the duck.
5. Things I'm Loving:
This article about Sugarless Gummy Bears
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment