Friday, January 31, 2014

Fun Facts Friday

1. Who else watched Sean and Catherine tie the knot on Sunday night? I felt compelled to watch it after spending every Monday night with them during their season of the Bachelor. I loved hearing all of the references to the Bible and scripture.

2. We have to talk about Taylor's performance at the Grammy's. She nailed it. Amy and I were texting back and forth about it and decided we want to be her friend.

3. Apparently, the internet thinks I am engaged. Bed Bath and Beyond sent me an email about registering and Pinterest sent me an email about wedding inspirations I can't miss. Clearly they know something that I do not.

4. Rebecca and I went to dinner at Nose Dive in Greenville earlier this week and it might be one of my new favorites. You can't beat great red wine and sides of brussel sprouts.

5. I have been on a big soup kick this week. I've tried both Tom Yum and Mushroom Barley. Neither were homemade but both were delicious.

6. I had a revelation earlier this week that men are like the weather. Hot and then cold. A downpour and then a drought. They leave you in anticipation only to leave you disappointed. And some of them just need a swift kick in the pants.

7. Speaking of the weather, we did get snow on Tuesday. Not enough to cancel work but a light dusting if you will.

8. Can you believe that it is almost February? Where did this month go?

9. I'm looking forward to another weekend in Sparkle without too much on the agenda.

10. Happy Friday!

1 comment: