Friday, January 10, 2014

Fun Facts Friday

1. Good thing blogging more hasn't made it on my list of goals for 2014. Maybe next week I will catch you up on everything that has been happening over the last few weeks. Thanks for continuing to read in my absence.

2. Speaking of goals, I'm not usually one for new year resolutions but I want to make a list of things that I want to accomplish this year. Nothing earth shattering or life changing but things like experimenting more in the kitchen, actually going to the gym, and being more in the present.

3. Even though I worked Thursday and Friday of last week, I had a hard time getting back into the swing of things on Monday. Turns out it was Blue Monday aka the most depressing day of the year.

4. In order to get out of my funk on Monday, I tried my first Zumba class and absolutely loved it! My dance skills are certainly lacking but it is a fun way to burn calories. When was the last time you have laughed all the way through a workout?!

5. I have been in such a nesting mode since I have been back. I don't know if it has anything to do with being away for so long over break but I have loved spending time in the kitchen and cleaning our apartment.

6. This week, I am experimenting with growing my own green onions. I had some left over from a recipe and have seen multiple posts about it on Pinterest. We will see if it actually works.
 
7. The office is participating in intramural dodgeball this month. So far, we are not off to a good start. I'm hoping we can recover for the rest of the season.

8. I am furiously trying to catch up on season three of Downton Abbey now that season four has officially started. Never mind the fact that I've owned it for over a year.

9. 2014 has started with remarkably few plans on the weekends and I am loving it. Last weekend was spent dining with friends and riding and I can't wait to do the same this weekend.

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment