Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday Thoughts

1) How is it September 25th already? I feel like I was just at the beach for Labor Day and now it's almost October. Where has the time gone?

2) Between work, Junior League and other activities, it has been one crazy month and it doesn't look like October will be much calmer.

3) I got to leave work early today. Nevermind that I went in at 7:30 this morning, but I loved having an extra hour this afternoon. I feel like I got so much accomplished. If only I got off at 5 everyday!

4) With all that's been going on, I haven't had any time to read. I think it is about time I make a trip to the library. Suggestions welcome.

5) I also haven't made anything in the kitchen worth noting. My dinners have consisted mostly of eating out and whatever I have in the pantry/freezer. Thank goodness for tasty frozen foods from Trader Joes and pasta.

6) Fall is officially here and so is canned pumpkin. TJ's finally had some in stock when I went by today. I can't wait to try it in my oatmeal.

7) I also picked up a thing of Pumpkin Butter. It was either that or more Cookie Butter. I figured this might not disappear quite as quickly.

8) Even though I feel like I'm living in fast forward, I'm looking forward to October. There should be lots of fun things coming up. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment