Friday, September 14, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
This is making me want to bake, even more so than usual. 
From Amazon: In a novel as warm and embracing as a family kitchen, Barbara O’Neal explores the poignant, sometimes complex relationships between mothers and daughters—and the healing magic of homemade bread. 

2. What I'm Eating:

Marg bought some for the office this week. They are as good as a healthy cookie can be. I looked at the ingredient list and don't know how I feel about pineapple, pear, and peach juice concentrate being used as sweetener in a cookie. It makes me want to read more food labels...or maybe not. 

3. What I'm Listening to:
It's been a Kenny Chesney kind of day. 
I've been listening to this one along with "You and Tequila" and "Come Over."

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
I see some homemade bread being made in the near future. I blame the book I'm reading.

5. What Pins I'm Loving:
This made me laugh out loud. 
This pretty much sums up this post. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment