Friday, September 28, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
I finally made it to back to the library and grabbed this book. I wanted something light and easy to read. You can't beat a story centered around campaign life with some romance and secrets thrown in the mix.  

2. What I'm Eating:
True life: I had this for dinner more than one night this week. Not exactly a well balanced meal but that's what happens when you get home at random hours. Topped with granola and pumpkin butter it is rather delicious. 

3. What I'm Listening to:
I download some of his music on NoiseTrade a few weeks ago and received this video in my inbox as a thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing him with Matt Wertz in November. 

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
I was filling out a survey the other day and was asked to list five things I can't live without. Thinking back, I should have included pasta.

5. What Finds I'm Loving:
This is awesome. Thanks to Clean Eating Chelsey for sharing!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment