Friday, September 7, 2012

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
I could not put this down. 
From Amazon: One of the most critically acclaimed suspense writers of our time, New York Times bestseller Gillian Flynn takes that statement to its darkest place in this unputdownable masterpiece about a marriage gone terribly, terribly wrong. The Chicago Tribune proclaimed that her work “draws you in and keeps you reading with the force of a pure but nasty addiction.” Gone Girl’s toxic mix of sharp-edged wit and deliciously chilling prose creates a nerve-fraying thriller that confounds you at every turn. 

2. What I'm Eating:
Cashew butter. 
It kind of tastes like cookie dough, especially the grind your own from Whole Foods. Try it on a pretzel or a spoon.

3. What I'm Listening to:

Today's Hits. 
You should turn it on and have a dance party, after all it is Friday. Some of the highlights included: "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz and "Don't Wake Me Up" by Chris Brown. 

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
If someone would have this ready for me when I get home, I would love them forever. Seriously. 

5. What Pins I'm Loving:
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment