Here is the recipe for the Kale and Artichoke Dip I posted about a few weeks ago. I apologize for the delay in sharing it with you. Enjoy!
2 T olive oil
1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 bunch of kale, stems removed, chopped (we used pre-chopped bagged kale)
1 (8oz) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayo
1 cup pepper jack cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup panko for topping (we used Ritz crackers)
Pita chips for dipping (or a baguette)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook onions and garlic just until fragrant.
- Stir in kale and cook until it starts to wilt.
- Stir in artichoke hearts. Continue cooking until kale is softened and artichokes are warmed through.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, pepper jack cheese and seasoning together.
- Stir in kale mixture. Mix well and sprinkle panko over top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and dip is creamy, about 20-30 minutes.