Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) The snow never came yesterday. It was a bit of a let down, so we pretended that the salt we were stepping on on our way to happy hour was ice.

2) On the bright side (literally), the sun is finally out today. It was kind of blinding on my way to work this morning but I will take it.

3) I thought the sun would have brought some warmth but I was wrong. It is currently 36 degrees outside and feels like 26. Brrrrr.

4) This happened last night. Well, actually this times two. Work hard, play hard.
5) My KitchenAid Mixer is supposedly making its way up here this weekend. I can't wait to get it and put it to use. Thanks to Ms. Cindy for being the transporter of my bulky items from home. 

6) I finally caught up on my thank you notes and some other housekeeping items this week. I don't know why I don't send more letters. I certainly love receiving them.
7) I am slowly but surely working my way through Season 2 of Downtown Abbey. I realize I am way behind the times but I will get caught up one of these days.
8) I have some pretty fun weekend plans including party dresses, dancing shoes, and celebrities. I can't wait to share all the details next week.

9) I hope everyone has a great weekend.

10) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment