3) It is supposed to snow again this afternoon and tonight. I am crossing my fingers for an early dismissal from work but that remains to be seen.
4) All of this cold weather is making me want to hibernate and cook. I am thinking about pulling out the crockpot this weekend. Let me know if you have a favorite recipe.
5) I have been on a major oatmeal kick this week. The latest combination: cinnamon, banana, and walnuts. So good.
7) Yesterday was National Peanut Butter Day - not to be confused with National Peanut Butter Lovers' Day which is in March. I celebrated by eating some honey roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods.
9) Thankfully this weekend should by a lot more low key than last and should give me time to recover. Other than a happy hour and movie tonight and serving as team lead again at church, I don't have any plans.
10) Happy Friday!