Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) It finally snowed!
2) I wore my rain boots on my walk home from work yesterday. Instead of taking them off right when I walked in the door, I wore them upstairs and in my room while I was putting my stuff away. Now I have salt from the sidewalk all over my room and stairs. #citygirlproblems #lessonlearned

3) It is supposed to snow again this afternoon and tonight. I am crossing my fingers for an early dismissal from work but that remains to be seen.

4) All of this cold weather is making me want to hibernate and cook. I am thinking about pulling out the crockpot this weekend. Let me know if you have a favorite recipe.

5) I have been on a major oatmeal kick this week. The latest combination: cinnamon, banana, and walnuts. So good.
6) I was way too entertained by Wheel of Fortune the other night at the gym. My favorite one came from the Before and After Category: The Invisible Man of my Dreams. I thought it was very clever.

7) Yesterday was National Peanut Butter Day - not to be confused with National Peanut Butter Lovers' Day which is in March. I celebrated by eating some honey roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods.
source
8) I caught my roommates cold. It was inevitable but I tried my hardest to avoid it by taking lots of Emergen-C. Let's hope it doesn't last too long.

9) Thankfully this weekend should by a lot more low key than last and should give me time to recover. Other than a happy hour and movie tonight and serving as team lead again at church, I don't have any plans.

10) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment