Friday, January 4, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) This was the weather Monday morning when I was getting dressed for work. Talk about a drastic change.
2) I am slowly adjusting back to the real world. Thankfully, we've been easing into the new year at work. My boss gave me yesterday afternoon off and I was able to run some errands and cross a few things off my to do list.

3) I picked up some new workout clothes from Old Navy and am pretty excited about them. Who knew that they had such a great selection and for such low prices?! Hopefully they will hold up.
source
4) I guess I should put my new purchases to use and actually make it to the gym one of these days. 

5) I have been on a major cleaning spree this week. I don't know what has gotten into me. Spring cleaning come early?

6) How about the Gamecocks in the Outback Bowl! Forever to thee, my friends.
source
7) I finally joined the iPhone world. Merry Christmas to me!
source
8) Speaking of Christmas, Santa brought me a KitchenAide Mixer. 2013 just might be the year my bakery gets started.
source
9) I really want to go see Promised Land. I was going to go yesterday but it didn't come out until midnight. I can't remember the last time I've been to the movies. Maybe I will go on Sunday. Anyone want to go with me?

10) I think that's all for now. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment