2) I am having a hard time adjusting to the time change. My internal clock has been out of whack this week - staying up late, waking up early, hungry/eating at random hours. So strange.
3) I think it is time to reconsider walking home from work at night. It's just too dark outside. I guess I will have to make more of an effort to get to the gym now.
4) Baby, it's cold outside. They were even calling for snow on Wednesday but it passed us by. Time to pull out the gloves, ear warmers, and puffy coat. I also really like this printable. I need to find a frame to put it in.
7) I currently have a possible trip to Richmond, a long weekend, a fun concert, three volunteer shifts, and five days of work separating me from Thanksgiving break. Come on next Tuesday!
8) In case you can't tell, I cannot wait to be home for Thanksgiving. I haven't been home since Labor Day, which was way too long ago.
9) Happy Friday!