|Thanks for the picture, Corby.|
2) Speaking of marriage, so many people have gotten engaged in the past two weeks including: a good friend from college, a girl I used to ride against, and one of my favorite bloggers. Congrats, everyone!
3) I love this new song by Ben Rector. It is so sweet. He is putting it on his next album.
4) I am not sure why all of these facts are revolving around love and music. Changing the subject...
5) Thanksgiving is so soon! I cannot wait. It is by far my favorite holiday.
6) I am so excited to go home on Tuesday. Well not home as in my house, but home as in South Carolina. I haven't been to my house in Beaufort since June. Isn't that crazy? I've seen my family plenty and flown to SC a number of times but rarely do I actually make it to Beaufort.
7) This week has been a doozy with work and fun activities but I wouldn't want it any other way.
8) The busyness is going to continue throughout the weekend. I am working two volunteer shifts tomorrow for Junior League and am the team leader for hospitality at church on Sunday.
9) I cannot wait to be home tonight without any plans. I am hoping to go to bed early. We will see how that goes.
10) Happy Friday!