Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's Official

I am officially a DC resident and so is Dora the Explorer. I finally had to change everything over after putting it off for as long as I could. I got my new license a couple of weeks ago but didn't have all the paperwork for my car. One more trip to the DMV this morning and now Dora is all set as well. Who would have thought I would still be up here a year and a half later with no plans to leave? I certainly didn't.

Now, if only someone could help me put my new license plates on...

2 comments:

  1. How did you finally decide to change your tags? I haven't done mine yet and really don't want to!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have a choice. I got a 6 month non-renewable pass when I moved into the district. It expired, so the next step was either send my car home or make the switch to DC. I would have kept my SC plates if I could have!

      Delete