Friday, October 26, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

1. This time last year, I was on my way to Memphis to celebrate the wedding of Jennifer and Hall. Happy one year anniversary!
2. On Sunday, I am heading to New York for work, along with Hurricane Sandy and a snow storm. The combination has been dubbed "Frankenstorm." I guess I should pack my rain boots and winter coat. Hopefully, I won't get stranded in NYC but I guess there are worse places to be stuck.
3. It has stormed severely every day I have had an event this fall. Is this supposed to be some sort of sign?

4. This weekend is Wofford Homecoming. I am sad to be missing it again but hope to make it back one of these days. I can't believe it's been almost two years since graduation.

5.  I need to be better about staying in touch. I've gotten to catch up with a few friends from home this week and it's been good for the soul. I can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving/possibly before.

6. I forgot how much I love kitchen dance parties. I don't know why they don't happen more often.

7. I'm still listening to the Taylor Swift cd on repeat. I think she should have included this song on the regular cd instead of just the deluxe version for Target.

8. I've been burning the candle at both ends this week and hope I can keep it up through the middle of next week. No rest for the weary.

9. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment