Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Facts Friday

I was going to post my Friday Five but decided I had more to share, so here are some fun facts instead:

1) I witnessed a miracle this week. I spilled a whole cup of hot tea on my work computer and it still works! This wasn't a small flood that I safely removed my computer from without it getting really wet. This was a full blown cascade of tea right on the laptop keyboard - as in I turned my computer upside down and liquid came out. I'm chalking the fact that it still works up to divine intervention. 


2) I can't wait to catch up on Revenge and Scandal this weekend. I have decided if I could be a TV character, I would be Olivia Pope. She is constantly taking care of business and behaving like a duck - calm and collected on the outside but paddling like the devil underneath. I think we are a lot alike, other than the whole affair she is having with the president. The current one really isn't my type anyway.  


3) I took a break from thrillers and love stories and picked up God Never Blinks: 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours from the library after Hungry Meets Healthy recommended it. I've heard most of the lessons before but it's a good reminder to not take life too seriously. 

4) I have the best coworkers! They bring me treats like Pumpkin Spice Lattes just because. #FridayTreat

5) I haven't been to the grocery store since my mom was here, which was two weeks ago. Needless to say, the pickings are getting a little slim.

6) Have you heard about these girls? They are on the show Nashville and are pretty great.  
7) I am very much looking forward to going home tonight, putting on my sweatpants, and having a glass of wine. This pretty much happens every Friday night but I always look forward to it. 

8) That's all for now. Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment