Friday, February 6, 2015

The Friday Five

1. Reading:
I just ordered this and am excited for it to arrive.
From Amazon: From the author of Blue Like Jazz comes a book about the risk involved in choosing to impress fewer people and connect with more, about the freedom that comes when we stop acting and start loving. It is a story about knocking down old walls to create a healthy mind, a strong family, and a satisfying career. And it all feels like a conversation with the best kind of friend: smart, funny, true, important.

2. Eating:
Roasted Coconut Chips from Trader Joes. I've been sprinkling them on my almond butter banana toast in the morning. I also added some into my green smoothie today. It was so good!

3. Listening to:
Vance Joy's "Mess is Mine"
I've been listening to him in preparation for seeing him open for Taylor Swift in June. I love this song but the official music video is bizarre.

4. Recipe I'm pinning:
Cauliflower Rice Veggie Lettuce Cups with Sriracha Peanut Sauce from veggieandthebeastfeast.com. All of my favorite things in one dish!

5. Things making me laugh:
Jimmy Fallon has been on point this week with this Saved by the Bell reunion. 
 
I was pulling for the Patriots on Sunday but this was too funny not to share.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment