1) I impulsed bought some dried apricots at the store on Sunday and have enjoyed snacking on them all week. Random, I know.
2) I finally upgraded my phone. I went from the 4 to the 6 and it was long overdue. The customer service at Verizon was incredible.
3) I've been cooking up a storm in my new kitchen and entertaining a ton. I've loved having people over for happy hour and dinner. I can't wait until it is warm enough to enjoy my porch.
4) If you need an easy weeknight meal for a crowd consider making Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi. I made it for Bible Study this week and it was a hit. Add a salad and some bread or serve it over arugula with roasted tomatoes.
4) One of my new favorite traditions is Pancake Saturday. This is my new go to recipe: 2 eggs, 1/3 cup oats, cinnamon and a splash of vanilla. Spray pan with cooking spray and heat to medium high heat. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and pour into the prepared pan. Cook until edges begin to harden, flip, and cook for 2 more minutes. Top with fruit and syrup to serve.
6) The warm weather over the weekend was such a tease. I'm ready for spring!
7) I've spent the past two Saturdays running a ton of errands on the west side of town. Even though I need to take something back, I am thankful to not be heading that way tomorrow.
8) I watched So You Said Yes on the Hallmark Channel and fell in love with the male lead. Now I just need for my real life Sam to appear.
9) I realize that I am super late to this bandwagon but I started listening to Serial and am hooked. It's been my go to entertainment this week while on the treadmill.
10) I tried to register for the 8k that I am supposed to be running yesterday and Eventbrite shutdown during my transaction. I'm not quite sure what the universe is trying to tell me.