Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Name Your Favorite

I was lacking on the inspiration front, so I decided to fill out this survey from Courtney's blog

Name Your Favorite…
Person – My mom and this has nothing to do with the fact that Sunday was Mother's Day

Color – Blue
Food – Pasta. I would eat pasta at every meal if I could. 
Smell – I'm not big into strong smells. I love the smell of my new candle and anything being sauteed in the kitchen. 
Book – Redeeming Love, Rules of Civility, The Longest Ride
Movie – Catch and Release or Crazy, Stupid Love
Time of day – Early mornings. It sets the tone for the rest of the day. I love having my quiet time and then playing music while getting ready. 
Day of the week – Wednesday? I would say the weekend but I work a lot of Saturdays and hate having to leave home on Sunday if I go to Beaufort. 
Thing to do when bored – Read, bake, needlepoint - rarely do I find myself bored
Celebrity – Ryan Gosling (shocker, I know)
Drink –  7&7, gin and tonic, seltzer with lime 
TV show – Currently, Nashville. I can't get enough. 
Fruit – Strawberries
Vegetable – Kale or brussel sprouts
Store/shop – Target 
Workout – Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred or 6 week 6-pack abs
Quote  – I don’t know if it’s my favorite, but it's a good one…
Boy’s name/Girl’s name – I can't reveal all my secrets
Potato chip flavor – Jalapeno
Meal of the day – Dinner, especially if I have time to cook. 
Ice cream flavor – Peanut Butter Crunch (from Bruster's)

Season – Spring
Dessert – Brownies

1 comment:

  1. What about meeeee as a fav?!?

    Also - no clue on the jalapeno chips. Team BBQ all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete