Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Facts Friday

1. Work is so crazy busy right now and it will be for the next 2 months. I'm setting my sights on April 27th. Please bear with me in the meantime.

2. I'm so happy that The Voice is back on. I just love watching it. It is always positive and the witty banter between Adam and Blake keeps me entertained.
 
3. I went to the eye doctor earlier this week to get a new contact prescription. They dilated my eyes and getting back to work was quite the adventure. Why they let me drive is a mystery. I could see my computer screen though, so I spent the rest of the afternoon rocking my shades inside.

4. For Christmas, my mom got me a Nespresso Frother. I wasn't sure how much I was going to use it, but I have made a latte a day this week. Sometimes you just need a little afternoon pick-me-up.

5. "Can't Remember to Forget You" is my guilty pleasure song of the week. The video is a little much though.

6. If you are looking for an easy weeknight dish, make Bon Appetit's Chicken with Tomato-Herb Pan Sauce. My only advice is to make sure you can open a window or turn on an exhaust fan. I used pretty thick chicken breasts that took a while to cook, so it got pretty smokey in my apartment.
 
7. Have you heard about Ben and Jerry's new core flavors? I can't wait to try them. I can't tell you the last time I had ice cream in the freezer but this will be making an appearance soon.

8. Sara and I started watching House of Cards this week. I had to laugh when I told someone that I used to work in DC and they asked if I worked for Claire Underwood.

9. I am obsessing over #FashionbyMayhem. I can't wait to see this girl on Project Runway when she gets older.

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment