Friday, March 7, 2014

Fun Facts Friday

1) It looks like all you are going to get from me the next few weeks is Fun Facts. I'll try to get back to regular posts soon but nothing is guaranteed.

2) We've had a lot of students visiting from Louisiana this week since it is Mardi Gras and their high schools are closed. One of our visitors gave me a King Cake at the end of my presentation. It was such a sweet surprise.

3) I got a Fit Bit this week. Wofford is doing a Fit to Give Challenge and employees are supposed to track their activity level over the next few weeks. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

4) It is hard to believe Hope is 15 and driving! The time goes by so quickly. I'll have to get her to cart me around next time I am home.
5) I can't get enough of this "Let it go/Let her go" mash-up.

6) This perfectly describes me when it comes to finding a song I like. I will listen to it on repeat for a few days and then stop listening to it all together.
7) This article is so true. I have little self-control when it comes to queso, cupcakes, and Chick-fil-A.

8) For Lent, I decided to give up criticism and work more on living out the fruits of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and self-control). It's been a good reminder for me to read Galatians 5:22-23 every morning.

9) Sometimes I think I could write a book about my life experiences. There are some funny moments that make me wonder if they are actually real. Some highlights from this week include: what up and you're like a hedgehog cute but prickly.

10) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment