Friday, February 22, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) Thank goodness for a short week this week. I am so ready for the weekend.

2) I am dreaming of summer and have been eating this salad with strawberries, chicken, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette for lunch everyday this week. Never mind that it is currently snowing.
3) I am making an effort to actually make the recipes I pin on Pinterest. Remember this recipe for kale fried rice I blogged about back in December? I finally made it this week and it was so good.
4) I'm thinking I just might have to make this recipe this weekend. Homemade macaroni. Cheese. Sriracha. What's not to love?

5) Enough talk about food. 

6) I'm loving this song by Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton. I heard it for the first time last weekend and have listened to it way too many times to count this week.
7) We had an event last night and when I got home, I was greeted with this. I love getting fun surprises in the mail and can't wait to read it. Thanks, friend!
8) I added this quick treadmill workout from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life to the routine this week. It is pretty killer but the time flies by.
source
9) That's all I have for today.

10) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment