2) My pancake supper was a huge hit on Tuesday night. I'd forgotten how good those pancakes are. I need to make breakfast for dinner more often.
3) For Lent, I am giving up time. I've started waking up earlier in the mornings to do my devotional. I thought it would be a big adjustment getting up 20 minutes earlier but for the past three days I've woken up before my alarm. We will see if this continues but it really is a great way to start the day.
4) Chobani came out with smaller containers of new flavor combinations called "Bites." The coffee with dark chocolate is really good. I'm thinking about putting them in the freezer for an after dinner treat.
7) I finally jumped on the Spotify bandwagon. I am not quite sure what took me so long.
8) For not liking the day, my Valentine's Day was pretty great: cupcakes in the office, a new cookbook from mom, sweet cards and treats from friends, and dinner with Chloe and Marg.
9) I am very much looking forward to a long weekend this weekend.
10) Happy Friday!