Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) T.G.I.F.

2) This week has worn me out for some reason. It hasn't even been that busy but I am exhausted. Last night I went to bed at 9 and it was awesome. No Tylenol PM needed.

3) The weather has been all over the place this week. We had a delay on Monday because of freezing rain. Wednesday it was 65 degrees and sunny. Today, it snowed. Pick a temperature mother nature.

4) This happened earlier this week. Gotta love when the boss gets into the wine at work.
5) I added a core conditioning class to my workout routine. The instructor was highly entertaining. He kept telling us our two options were either to make it or die. I'm pretty sure we all wanted to die.

6) We had a visit from this little guy in the office today. Isn't he precious? I could have hung out with him all day.
7) Oh hey, February.

8) I am off to NYC this weekend for work. I'm pretty excited about it. This is just the first stop of many coming up this spring.

9) Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment