Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday

Which means in approximately 5 hours I will be on a flight headed back to SC for almost a week! I can hardly contain myself. The anticipation/excitement is killing me. I cannot wait to catch up with old friends, celebrate my cousin's engagement, sleep in my own bed at home for a few nights, and work my first event all by myself. 

Speaking of firsts, I had my first Cadbury Creme Egg today. Well, actually 2 or 1/2 of two flavors. But anyways, back to the point...I recently restocked the candy bowl in our office and bought a bag of Mini Cadbury Eggs. They are one of my favorites, right up there with Reese's peanut butter cups.
We were discussing our favorite Easter candy and my coworkers could not believe that I had never had a Cadbury Creme Egg. It was not something that ever made an appearance in my Easter basket. So today, my coworker brought me a present:
Two Cadbury Eggs!
The chocolate was definitely my favorite. You should try it if you haven't already.

Here's to firsts and fabulous Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment