Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back!


I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog or my readers...I just decided to take a little hiatus. Blogging more was one of my new year resolutions and now that it is March I figured I better get to it. So, here is a little recap about everything that has been going on:

In September, we celebrated our 20th anniversary at work with a Gala for 200+ people. All of our hard work paid off that night as guests gathered at the Corcoran Gallery of Art for a delicious meal, a great program, and a surprise performance by Isaac Slade, the lead singer of The Fray. Here is a picture of us with him. He performed a new song, Be Still, that is on their newest album. I highly suggest you listen to it. It is amazing.


September quickly turned into October. I visited Mount Vernon for the first time and fell in love with the historic site. My sister visited for the weekend. I attended my first ever Clemson game – at the University of Maryland. We had a pumpkin carving party at our house. I attended the Washington International Horse Show and traveled to Memphis for my roommate's wedding.

And then it was November. My sister had to go to New York for work, so the entire family joined her for the weekend. Here is a link to her recap. The next week I headed home for Thanksgiving and had the best time catching up with friends at the Carolina/Clemson game.

Then it was back to DC for most of December where I toured Mount Vernon by candlelight and attended numerous Christmas parties before heading back home to spend the holidays with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment