1. I finally finished reading The Girl on a Train. It was good but it did not suck me in like Gone Girl did. However, I am interested in working my way through this list of 12 Books to Read if You Loved "Girl on a Train."
2. In anticipation of spring weather, I pulled out my OPI Cajun Shrimp nail polish. Too bad it's back to 40 degree weather this weekend.
3. Last weekend, mom and I competed in the Beaufort Twilight Run. I am waiting on the pictures to be posted before I blog about it.
4. While I was home, mom brought out both dark chocolate and milk chocolate Mini Cadbury Eggs. Naturally, we had to have a taste off. We both agreed that while we generally prefer dark chocolate, the milk chocolate wins.
5. The pollen is out in full force in the upstate and my asthma is going crazy. I am so thankful to work on a college campus where I have access to the wellness center. On Wednesday morning, I woke up feeling like I was about to have an asthma attack. I called the nurse at 8:30 and by 9:30 she had seen me and called in a prescription.
7. On Monday night, I hosted small group and served a ham and onion quiche for dinner. I've enjoyed having the leftovers for breakfast this week with some fruit. So fancy for the workday!
8. I'm pretty excited about these J. Crew shorts that I scored from a Facebook consignment group for $25.
10. Happy Friday!