3) I don't know about you but I am having a hard time adjusting to the time change. It probably doesn't help that I have had plans every night and have not gotten home before 8 pm. The late nights/early mornings are starting to catch up with me. I'm hoping to rest some this weekend.
4) For Valentine's Day, my mom gave my a copy of Tim Keller's Jesus the King. I started it a week or so ago and cannot recommend this book enough. I've been trying to read a chapter a day and I can honestly say that it is changing my life.
5) I've got some exciting news in the works that I hope to share next week. Stay tuned!
6) I made this Paleo Breakfast Casserole after Charlotte posted the recipe on Instagram. (I followed her directions but added asparagus and peppers.) It made more than I could eat in a week so after doing some research I decided to freeze the rest. I put individual servings in their own container before putting them in the freezer. It has made breakfast this week super easy. I've taken a serving out the night before and put it in the fridge to thaw. The next day I simply reheat in the microwave. So easy and so delicious.
7) I am loving Mumford and Son's new song "Believe." I've been listening to it on repeat.
8) I treated myself to this exercise top from Carrie Underwood's new line Calia. I'm excited for it to arrive.
9) This weather has been such a tease. I am so ready for sunshine, warm weather and spring clothes. I've been eyeing some cute dresses and tops. I should probably go through my spring/summer wardrobe and figure out what I am missing before I start buying new things.
10) Happy Friday!