Monday, September 22, 2014

Lately

This post is long overdue, so I will try not to overwhelm you and only hit the high notes.
We had a cousins beach weekend back in August. It was the first time we planned a getaway without any of the aunts or uncles. It's crazy to think that we have reached the age where we can do that - but with three babies under two and three dogs I guess it is safe to say that we are now officially grown up.
I accepted the position of Director of Student Activities in Student Affairs. On September 8th, I officially moved across campus. I am loving my new role and working with the students to plan events. My office is a work in progress but I will make sure to do a reveal post once everything is set up.
Some big names on campus, including our president and athletic director, participated in the ice bucket challenge. These photos were too good not to share.
I spent Labor Day weekend with these two crazy people at one of my favorite places, Litchfield Beach.
I celebrated the marriage of these two with this guy and can now cross going on a blind date off my bucket list.
I asked Ashley to create this for my new office and it turned out better than I could have imagined. This is one of my all time favorite verses. Firm and secure.
We celebrated Mom's birthday as a family, minus one. 
May Lo and I started the Whole30.
And these are just a few things that have been happening lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment