Thursday, March 20, 2014

Go Terriers!

Tonight the Wofford Terriers are taking on the Michigan Wolverines. This is our third time dancing in the last five years and I am hoping third time's the charm. Regardless of the outcome of the game (although my bracket will be messed up), I am proud of our team and their accomplishments. I also love all the press we have been getting. Here are some of my favorites:

Know Your Opponent: Michigan Wolverines
This one has gotten a lot of negative buzz on Facebook. I think it is hysterical.

Tips for Filling out Your Bracket
The Onion says to pick Wofford!

Know your NCAA Tourney Mid Majors: The Wofford Terriers
Make sure you read the second paragraph and pick up some Wofford apparel if you live near OSU.

And listen to Jay the Great "Black and Gold."
Go Terriers!

No comments:

Post a Comment