Thursday, November 21, 2013

Lately

We celebrated Sara's birthday in Greenville with a delicious dinner at Soby's followed by funfetti cake. I would highly recommend that you try Soby's if you are ever in the area. Everything was delicious from the fried green tomatoes to the shrimp and grits.
I love working on a college campus. Our weekends are few and far between with all of our events but we try to keep things entertaining. Ashley and John played an intense match of ping pong while waiting for our overnight hosts one night.
I started getting into the Christmas spirit after working the Junior League's Santa's Shoppe. I feel like Christmas will be here before we know it.
Sara volunteered to chaperone a sorority semi-formal and I tagged along. Little did we know that when the band from McCown's wedding said they were going to be playing at Wofford that we would be there.
My last event of the semester was this past weekend. It is hard to believe that the fall semester is coming to a close. I could not have done it without these two. I am blessed to have them as coworkers and dear friends.
The sunsets in Spartanburg have been beautiful the past few days. One of our staff members captured this photo.
And these are just a few things that have been happening lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment