Friday, November 22, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. Apparently, I live in one of the most miserable cities in America. Clearly, they did not poll Wofford students or employees.

2. This toddler napping with his puppy is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

3. I was telling someone the other day that I have laughed more in my new job that I ever did in DC. And not just laughed, laughed until I've cried.

4. We had a work event in Greenville last week and while we were there two different people asked me if I was married to two different colleagues. It was pretty comical. Never mind the different name tags or the fact that I don't wear a ring.

5. It's not surprising that everyone from the office was entertained by our story from Greenville. My love life is a typical topic of conversation at work.

6. I found a new dessert that I want to make for Thanksgiving. How delicious does this look?

7. I had my first red cup of the holiday season from Starbucks recently. You can't beat buy one get one holiday drinks.

8. Baby it's cold outside. The winter weather came in full force this week. I am not quite ready for it to be 20 degrees. Thankfully it is supposed to be warmer today and tomorrow.

9. I have a new obsession with the song Timber. I can't stop listening to it.

10. I had quite the kitchen dance party Wednesday night while making dinner and doing laundry. It's been a long time since one of those has taken place.  I guess that is what happens when I spend little time in the kitchen these days.

11. I am thinking about cutting my hair. Nothing too crazy but at least an inch or two or maybe more...

12. I have high expectations for this weekend. Thank you in advance to May Lo for putting up with my crazy antics.

13. We went to see Catching Fire last night. It was so good. Go see it!

14. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment