Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. How are we already through the first week of November? Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. I can't wait!

2. This week has been rough in the sleep department. Monday night my neighbors were super noisy. Tuesday I got woken up at 3 am by the smoke alarm alerting me to a low battery. Someone please tell me why those things never start beeping during the day.

3. My roommate came home yesterday for good! Woo hoo! I've basically been living by myself for the past three months. I'm so excited to have her around again.

4. The sun setting early has put me in such a nesting mood. I just want to come home from work and curl up on the couch.

5. Speaking of curling up, I starting reading Divergent and could not put it down. I stayed up until midnight one night reading it. I don't know why I was so late jumping on this train but I highly recommend that you read this trilogy especially if you enjoyed the Hunger Games.

6. You should try Bark Thins Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Seed with Sea Salt. Head to Costco and pick up a bag before the seasonal item disappears. You will not be disappointed.

7. Who watched the CMA awards? In my opinion T Swift was robbed of the album of the year award. It was certainly my album of the year. Just ask Marg, Chloe, Sara and Ashley.

8. Read this.

9. This weekend is going to be a busy one between work and junior league.

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment