*Slightly adapted from Iowa Girl Eats
1-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup flax seeds
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon salt (omit if using salted almonds)
1-1/4 cups milk (I used vanilla soy milk)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, blueberries, flax seeds, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add milk, egg, and vanilla then stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into a prepared 8×8 baking dish then bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes our clean.
- Cool completely then cut into bars and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Microwave to reheat.