Friday, August 23, 2013

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
We started a book club and this is our latest choice.
From Wikipedia: The Fault in Our Stars is the fourth solo novel by author John Green, published in January 2012. The story is narrated by a sixteen-year-old cancer patient named Hazel, who is forced by her parents to attend a support group, where she subsequently meets and falls in love with the seventeen-year-old Augustus Waters, an ex-basketball player and amputee.
 
2. What I'm Watching:
The Butler is such a great movie. Disclaimer: take tissues. One minute I was laughing out loud and the next I was bawling.

3. What I'm Listening to:
It Goes Like This - Thomas Rhett

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto from Two Peas & Their Pod.
If only I had a mandoline or julienne peeler.

5. Things I'm Loving:

 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment