Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lately

I apologize for being so MIA lately. I enjoyed taking a break from technology my first week home and then have been so caught up in the move and this new chapter that I have found little time to blog. It also didn't help that we just recently got internet in our apartment but that is a whole other story in itself. I am hoping to keep my blog going as I have loved looking back on the past two years in DC. I can't wait to see what the next two years bring in Spartanburg. In the meantime, here are some photos to catch you up on everything that has been happening lately.
So much needed beach time with a good book. 
Solving the puzzle while waiting for the cable guy.
Beer and darts.
My new walking route.
Experimenting in the kitchen. Recipe to come.
My fortune the night before my first day of work.
And my first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment