Friday, July 5, 2013

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
From Amazon: And Then I Found You gives new life to the phrase “inspired by a true story.” By travelling back to a painful time in her own family’s history, the author explores the limits of courage, and the price of a selfless act.

2. What I'm Drinking:
source
Marg and I tasted this sangria at Whole Foods during Wine Down Wednesday. It is pretty tasty and certainly takes the hassle out of having to make your own. 

3. What I'm Listening to:
Billy Currington's Hey Girl

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:
source
BBQ Chicken Quinoa Salad from Iowa Girl Eats
My kitchen is rather bare at the moment but I do have all the ingredients to make this dish. 

5. Things I'm Loving:
source
Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment