Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lately

While my time in the district is coming to a close, I am certainly packing everything in before I leave. Last weekend, Chloe and I headed to Union Market where we spent a few hours wandering around the booths before eating Korean BBQ Tacos for lunch and some of the best ice cream I have ever had. I was too busy eating it to take a picture.
Last week, a group gathered for dinner at Lincoln, one of my favorite restaurants in DC. Campbell and I are both moving this weekend, so this dinner was part one of our sendoff.
Marg, Chloe, and I decided to kick off the Fourth of July early with drinks at a bar near work. 
For the Fourth, we hopped on the Keg Bus and drove to Harper's Ferry for a day of tubing down the Shenandoah. It really was the perfect way to spend the day.  
Over the weekend, we had dinner at Thai X-ing, another one of my favorites, followed by a night out on the town.
And these are just a few things that have been happening lately. I have really enjoyed getting to spend quality time with everyone before I go. Three more fun dinners and an office lunch before I officially say goodbye to the capital city. Crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment