Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Baked on Sunday

Salmon Edition

I used to be hesitant to cook salmon but after pinning multiple recipes that looked delicious I decided to give it a try. It is so easy, I don't know what took me so long. 
Last weekend I made this Broiled Spicy Brown Sugar Salmon from How Sweet It Is. Make sure to keep an eye on the salmon. I got distracted and the sugar caramelized a little more than it should have but it still tasted great.
This past weekend, we made Barefoot Contessa's Panko-Crusted Salmon. I loved the panko/dijon combination. I served it with Creamy Shrimp Risotto minus the shrimp.

I have one more piece of fish left in the fridge. I am thinking of making something with Sriracha. What's your favorite salmon recipe?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2010/04/salmon_with_sweet_chili_glaze_sugar_snap_peas_and_pea_tendrils

    ReplyDelete