2. Holy moly pollen. While I am loving the spring weather, my allergies are revolting. I thought I had outgrown them last year but apparently not.
3. Trader Joe's finally came out with their own version of Sriracha. I'm pretty excited about it since I put it on just about everything. Things got tense the other night when my roommate was cleaning out the fridge and tried to throw my half-empty bottle away.
5. I am also making a conscious effort to do better about managing my to do list and actually taking the 5 minutes to complete a task instead of writing it down for later.
6. This song pretty much sums up last weekend. I also like the video.
7. You know the song "My Life is a Country Song," well sometimes I feel like my life is a television show, especially this week's episode of Modern Family and a recent episode of New Girl.
8. This truck with an advertisement has been driving around our office for the past two days. I hope the driver is getting paid well. There is nothing worse than sitting in DC traffic and for days on end.
9. This week has reminded me of two things: 1) the Lord works in mysterious ways and 2) faith in God includes faith in His timing.
10. If you can't tell, my thoughts are all over the place today. At least it is Friday. Have a great weekend!