Friday, April 12, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) Being back in the office this week has been rough. Everyday felt like Friday. Thankfully, it finally is.

2) Spring is here! Although with highs in the upper 80s/lower 90s, I feel like we skipped straight to summer. I am ready for a beach trip.
3) I have been on a huge spring cleaning kick this week. I threw out a bunch of stuff over the weekend and made a pile to take to Goodwill. I love decluttering.

4) I was trying on dresses to figure out what I wanted to wear this weekend and I found my toast from my sister's rehearsal dinner. I thought I'd lost it but it was in the pocket of the dress I wore.
Such a special night. 
5) Margaret and I went "whaling" last night. We both won free happy hours at Sign of the Whale.
6)  I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Lots of fun things planned.

7) I thought I had more to share when I started this post.

8) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment